instagram

Wednesday, December 3, 2003

Average Mike
Not to make Maria jealous, but I think Paris Hilton has a crush on me. (Update: Visual Proof!)

Met the hotel heiress (and video star) last night at a party at the nightclub Bliss celebrating the launch of "The Simple Life," the latest show to restore my faith in television. Wearing a sophisticated white suit and shortly cropped hair, Paris was swarmed all night by modelish looking guys and runway-worthy women. And Bobby Trendy.

But then she met me. I had grabbed someone I know (who I'll keep nameless, to protect his identity) and we hovered next to Paris, waiting for some quality time with her. And waited. And waited. But that's OK. We knew that once she got to know us she'd be smitten. Finally, we worked our way in. And introduced ourselves.

"Great show," I said.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Well, it was nice meeting you," I added.

"Nice meeting you too," Paris purred.

Didn't look the other way, didn't roll her eyes, didn't spit out, "Eww, are you talking to me?!"

In other words, I think it went really well. We truly made a real connection. And I sensed that she felt it too. I'm sure she'll keep us around another week... wait, sorry. Wrong reality show.

Also spotted at the party: Pauly Shore (!) and Justin Guarini, who looked happy even as he was reportedly dumped by his record label.

No comments: