instagram

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Press Release of the Day: Lohan Edition

Sad news for many of you, from Access Hollywood (always a gold mine for "Press Release of the Day"):



LINDSAY LOHAN TELLS BILLY BUSH SHE WILL "NEVER" DO A NUDE SCENE

Lohan: "I Don't Think That's What's Needed to Win An Oscar(r) For Me"


BURBANK, Calif. - June 22, 2005 - In an interview with "Access Hollywood's" Billy Bush, teen star Lindsay Lohan says she will "never" do a nude scene. The interview airs on "Access Hollywood," Wednesday, June 22, 2005 (check local listings or www.accesshollywood.com for time and station).

"You will never see me in a nude scene," said Lohan. "Then there's no mystery for my private life."

The actress added that she doesn't believe that showcasing her body is the way to achieve her goal of winning an Academy Award. "I don't think that's what's needed to win an Oscar for me," she said. "Personally...I think there are other things you can do to show people you have talent."

No comments: