instagram

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Break Me Off A Piece of That Kit-Kat Bar



I'm still kicking myself. Santos has Pumpkin Kit-Kats -- you heard that right: Pumpkin Kit-Kat!!! -- with our names on it. But sadly, by the time I finally emailed her back yesterday, she was already halfway back to Guam.

Pumpkin = delicious. Crazy overseas Kit-Kat flavors = awesome. That's right: Deliciously awesome treat, now no longer within my reach. They're still sitting in her L.A. fridge... and next time she's in town, I don't care how old the Kit-Kat is: I'm eating it.

Meanwhile, Santos reviews the latest flurry of Kit-Kat entries here. Chestnut, Green tea maccha, strawberry, wine, white chocolate/maple syrup... and yup, pumpkin:

how do i put this? at once completely repellent, and compelling at the same time. NOT to be mistaken for pumpkin pie flavour, the smell of pumpkin assails you the minute you rip open the wrapper. the flavour tastes like real pumpkin, not artificial, but is so strong and so unspiced, it's like eating raw pumpkin covered in chocolate. only not as pleasant. it reminds me of kabocha squash tenpura. wrapped in greasy chocolate. mmmmmmMMMM. and the lingering squashy taste only makes me crave it more. gaaaaaah.

I can't wait!

No comments: