instagram

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Hawaiian Christmas -- Listen Now




I know you're sick of the Clay Aiken/Mannheim Steamroller/Mariah Carey Christmas crap on KOST 103.5 FM, and you told me earlier this month how much you're hatin' the new, softer Christmas mix on oldies KRTH (K-Earth) 101 FM (although I hear they've restored some of the listener faves).

That's why you oughta pop on the computer and stream Hawaiian Eye this weekend. My annual holiday edition means non-stop holiday music from the islands -- Brothers Cazimero, Keola Beamer, Willie K, Na Leo... yes, even a track from Don Friggin' Ho.

Listen right now -- just go to the Hawaiian Eye blog.

Oh, and Mele Kalikimaka, brah.

UPDATE: OK, just in case you're too tired to head over there, I'm making it even easier for ya. Just stream right here:


powered by ODEO

No comments: