instagram

Sunday, December 23, 2007

An Early Christmas Present from the City of Los Angeles



Ahh, L.A., you shouldn't have!

I mean, seriously, L.A. You shouldn't have. C'mon, it was a Friday evening, 5:30 p.m., and the meter had run out just three or four minutes earlier. As I walked out, thinking I still had a minute left, I ran into Officer Flowers, typing my license plate into the car.

I tried to win him over with kindness. Didn't work. He handed me the ticket. "Hey, Merry Christmas to you," I said, as he handed it back to me. He opted not to humor my sarcasm. "Same to you," he exclaimed.

Ugh.

He then went to work on the car behind me. Coincidentally, that car owner also popped out of the building just as Officer Flowers was computing the ticket.



Here he is, handing the ticket to the car owner, who was not amused. Ho ho ho!

No comments: