instagram

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Choice Cuts, Ol' Skool Edition



Meeting up with friend of Franklin Avenue JustJenn yesterday, I knew that she would be bearing gifts of the delicious variety. And she did: Those red velvet cupcakes (above) are as tasty as they look.

I had to come up with something to return the favor: And so I decided to bring along the Gift of Old Skool.

Here's the rundown of my brand-new Ol' Skool mix, of which Jenn got the first copy yesterday:



YES, THIS IS OL’ SKOOL. mix by mike

1. Crossover EPMD

2. Treat 'Em Right Chubb Rock

3. Expression (Half-Step) Salt-N-Pepa

4. Express Yourself N.W.A.

5. Do For Love 2Pac Feat. Eric Williams

6. Strobe Light Black Sheep

7. Hand On The Pump Cypress Hill

8. L.A.’s Hottest Music is on Power 106

9. Poison Bell Biv DeVoe

10. Say No Go De La Soul

11. I Left My Wallet In El Segundo A Tribe Called Quest

12. It's A Shame (My Sister) Monie Love featuring True Image

13. Case Of The P.T.A. Leaders of the New School

14. Principal's Office Young MC

15. You'z A Ganxta DJ Quik

16. Around The Way Girl LL Cool J

17. Regulate Warren G

18. Children's Story Slick Rick

19. No More Lies Michel'le

20. I Wish (LP Version) Skee-Lo

21. It Was A Good Day Ice Cube

No comments: