instagram

Friday, April 13, 2012

Mike with TV Guide Magazine Fan Favorites Sarah Michelle Gellar, Danny Pudi and Cee-Lo



More than 200,000 TV fans voted for their favorite actors, shows and TV moments as a part of this year's TV Guide Magazine Fan Favorites poll. I then had a chance to meet up with a few of the big winners to break the news -- including "Community" star Danny Pudi; "Ringer" star Sarah Michelle Gellar (as she was about to tape a segment for "Sesame Street") and "The Voice's" Carson Daly and Cee-Lo Green. Here's the video that was put together -- and yes, they edited out most of the moments where I chatted with the stars. So don't mind me as I stand to the side and stare at the stars.

1 comment:

Jon Weisman said...

I'm glad you got your shoutout moment with Pudi on camera, because otherwise, yeah, the piece did have the effect of reducing you to glorified messenger boy ...