instagram

Friday, July 6, 2012

Mike on TV: Discussing Fall TV With "Entertainment Tonight"

Mike on ET

Ooh, look at me, looking all serious on ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT. But hey people, fall TV is serious business. I recently sat down with ET to chat about the new shows and stars from the upcoming season, as well as cliffhangers and returning favorites. Here are some videos from the July 5 edition of ET, which doubled as their Fall TV Preview episode.

Above, the show's first segment focused on the hot new shows of fall -- including ABC's "Nashville." And below, I talk about some of the exciting faces for fall, including Mindy Kaling.



In this third segment, I talk to ET (along with TVLine's Matt Mitovich) about last year's season-ending episodes and what to expect this fall on returning shows:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No stuff on the upcoming Jeff Probst Talk Show? I wanna hear more about that