instagram

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rate-A-Restaurant #301: Bea Bea's

Bea Bea's

Restaurant: Bea Bea's

Location: 353 N Pass Ave. (Burbank)

Type of restaurant: Breakfast


We stipulated: I've hit Bea Bea's twice now -- once for a business breakfast with someone from nearby Nickelodeon, and once with my friend Joe.

They stipulated: 10% Discount for Disney, Warner Bros., NBC and all other studios in the area. Just show your ID or badge.

Bea Beas

What we ordered: Super Pumpkin pancakes ($9.95); Pooh's Sunrise (french toast with banana, egg whites, turkey bacon; $10.95)

Bea Beas

High point:  The amazing menu, featuring some pretty guilt-inducing but delicious-sounding breakfast treats.

Low point: The coffee is just OK. (Coffee is very important to my breakfast experience.)

Bea Beas

Overall impression: Bea Bea's is good. But I feel like it could be great... but just hasn't gotten there.

Bea Bea's

Will we return: I will... again, I feel like I just haven't found the right dish, but want to keep searching for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so so at best and way over priced