instagram

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Real Press Releases
Some weird stuff gets sent here. My favorite of the latest batch:

Michael,
My name is Staff Sgt. Mellissa Novakovich and I work with United States Parachute Team, "Golden Knights." I wanted to inform you that pop-singing sensation Lance Bass will performing a tandem jump with the Team. Please refer to the release below for more details. Please contact me if you are interested.

MEDIA ALERT

FROM OUTER SPACE TO CALIFORNIA AIRSPACE
LANCE BASS TO SKYDIVE WITH U.S. ARMY GOLDEN KNIGHTS

WHAT:
Performer and entrepreneur Lance Bass will skydive with the U.S. Army Parachute Team "Golden Knights." The aspiring cosmonaut and thrill-seeker will tandem jump with the highly-skilled and award-winning Golden Knights on a 12,500 foot freefall jump onto the Southern California coast.


This is just so sad.

No comments: