instagram

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Press Release of the Day: Libido-Free Diddy



Diddy hasn't just dropped the "P." from his act. The lovable Diddy, who apparently had a job producing or rapping or something like that in the late 90s, is abstaining from sex before hosting MTV's Video Music Awards, according to a FLASH! just sent out by the newshounds at Access Hollywood:

DIDDY TELLS TIM VINCENT THAT HE IS "ABSTAINING FROM SEX" UNTIL HOSTING MTV'S VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS

BURBANK, Calif. - August 16, 2005 - In an interview with "Access Hollywood's" Tim Vincent, music mogul Diddy says that part of his preparation for MTV's video music awards is "abstaining from sex." The interview airs on "Access Hollywood," Tuesday, August 16, 2005 (check local listings for time and station).

"I'm abstaining from sex right now," said Diddy with a laugh. "(I am) really showing my commitment to this awards show."

The rap superstar, who recently dropped the "P" from his name, also said he's trying to slim down before the big night. "I've turned up the intensity, I'm running up to 5 miles a day to lose 7 more pounds," he said. When Vincent asked Diddy where he felt he needed to lose weight, he motioned toward his abdomen and joked, "Just some areas I'm going to show when I run naked across the stage (laughs)."

No comments: