instagram

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blogger Baby Picks the "American Idol" Winner

He's 8-0 in picks: Can Blogger Baby remain undefeated? We put him to the "American Idol" test this morning. Does Evan have a case of "McPheever"? Or is he a card-carrying member of the "Soul Patrol"?

(Let's take a moment to reflect on how ridiculous/goofy a question that is. OK, moving on.)

I must admit, I wasn't sure I was going to risk Evan's undefeated record on this one. But no streaks last forever, right? So what the hell-- I put the choices in front of him this morning:



It was tight. Would he select the long-shot (local girl Katharine McPhee)... or would he stick with conventional wisdom, that Taylor Hicks would be crowned "Idol" champ tonight? He picked up one first, and then quickly the other. But it was still clear where Blogger Baby stood:



Soul Patrol it is!

(Full coverage of the "Idol" finale -- yes, I was in the audience -- here. Including my favorite moment (and yes, it involves Ryan Seacrest being humiliated by Prince.)

No comments: