instagram

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

One More Chance to Own a Piece of the Ambassador



Doing some spring cleaning... and I've come to the realization that there's just no room in our tiny house for the large table I bought at the Ambassador Hotel auction in September 2005.

I also don't have the time to restore the marble, which is pretty scratched up in places. (Above, that's the table top, resting on its side. Not shown: The table's wooden legs, which I have stored elsewhere in my garage.)

Therefore, as much as I hate to give up a little slice of history, I'm offering the table up for sale -- for the same price I bought it for at the auction ($50). The table comes with a certificate of authentication as well.

The catch: The damn thing's heavy. (It's marble, after all.) So you've got to be here in Southern California and willing to come pick it up.

Interested? Email us at mikemaria@sbcglobal.net.

No comments: