instagram

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Maria's Thursday Three



1. One of my favorite Los Angeles bands, Division Day are re-releasing their album Beartrap Island on iTunes September 18th and to stores on October 2nd. Not a lot of new music excites me these days but Division Day is an exception and this album is on my iPod playlist. Go here to hear some of their songs but if you really want to see a cool show, check them out live at The Echo on October 2nd.

2. Last night was a new episode of Top Chef but what excites me more is reading Bourdain's Blog the next day.

3. The South Pasadena Farmer's Market on Meridian Avenue & Mission Street starts at 4 pm and ends at 8 pm every Thursday. I took Evan there a few weeks ago and it's what you'd expect from any other Farmer's Market but the draw for a two-year-old? It's right by the Gold Line and trains are always a plus.

No comments: