instagram

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cough, Cough: Ashy Air, and Other Fire Notes

We live at least 50 30 miles, probably more, from the nearest fire. Yet we found a layer small ash particles on our cars this morning, as you probably did too. I also swear I can feel the effects on the back of my throat.

Meanwhile, driving to work this morning I was listening to San Diego AM radio station KOGO/AM 600. It's coming in pretty clear up here, so if you're interested in hearing the latest on how they're coping down there, it's another option.

On the TV front, as expected (see below), KABC indeed returned to semi-regular programming this morning, flipping to "Good Morning America" at 7 a.m. KNBC was airing "Today," but at least at one point when I checked this morning, KCBS was still local.

No comments: