instagram

Monday, January 26, 2009

How You Helped Me Moderate a "How I Met Your Mother" Panel



CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" is one of our favorite TV series here at Franklin Avenue HQ, which makes it all the more cool that I was asked to moderate this week's TV Academy panel on the show.

Stars Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan and Cobie Smulders will be there, along with creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, and director Pamela Fryman, among others. I know, like you, I wanna know more about the goat, or when the next Marshall/Barney slap will transpire.

I've already put together a pretty lengthy list of questions... but figured I'd open it up to you guys for a few more suggestions. So, "HIMYM" fans, any burning questions out there? Anything you've wanted to know, but have no way of asking? Post your questions in the comments below.

This Tuesday's event is free for TV Academy members and one guest (membership card and ID are needed), and seating is first-come, first served.

No comments: