instagram

Friday, January 29, 2010

Dodger Thoughts Slides Into ESPN/L.A.



Congrats to my Variety colleague Jon Weisman, whose popular Dodger Thoughts blog is once again on the move.

A year after his old host shut down and Jon moved Dodger Thoughts to the L.A. Times, Jon is now moving the site to ESPN's brand-new Los Angeles-centric sports site.

He joins several other L.A. Times alums there. Jon writes:

I do think that it will be a positive step for this site and for its readers. For those who come with me, I hope you enjoy the next step of the journey. And for those who don't, thanks for spending the past year with me, and enjoy my successor at The Times.

The people at The Times have been universally pleasant and kind to work with, and I'm very appreciative of that. I don't take that for granted. I want to thank them for their support.

Jon's ESPN/Los Angeles blog starts up on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.