instagram

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spotted at the 99 Cents Store



Random products spotted during our Saturday visit to the 99 Cents Only store in Highland Park:


99 Cents Only store wine. It's probably horrible -- but 99 cents store wine! We'll report back after trying. (Yes, I bought a bottle. Can't pass up 99 cents wine!)


Don't let the name fool you. These cookies are assholes.


"Anytime is the right time" for generic beer! I love that the generic beer makers didn't even bother to come up with a name. "Hey, you want a beer?" "Sure, what you got?" "Um, 'Beer.'"


"So tell me what you want, what you really really want!" Probably not this horrific likeness of "Sporty Spice." This Spice Girls action figure was probably always ugly, but it sure hasn't gotten better with age, ten years later.


Yep, if I were bald, I too would want to experience the embarrassment of buying a product called "Bald Guyz." While I'm at it, I'll pick up a box of "Fat Azz" and "Stank Breathz."

No comments: