instagram

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Send Me Your Questions for Ray Romano and Everyone Else Behind TNT's "Men of a Certain Age"

Men of a Certain Age

I wasn't sure what to make of TNT's "Men of a Certain Age" at first. A dramatic comedy on TNT, the "we know drama" network? A much more serious Ray Romano? A much less serious Andre Braugher? A non-quantum leaping Scott Bakula?

Then I checked it out -- and was immediately drawn in. Sure, I'm 10 to 15 years younger than these guys, but I'm fast approaching being a "man of a certain age" myself. And the show's compelling mix of middle age angst and humor (this is from "Everybody Loves Raymond" sitcom vets Romano and Mike Royce, after all) easily makes it my favorite show on TNT.

I'll be moderating a SAG Found ation panel on Tuesday all about "Men of a Certain Age" and featuring stars Romano, Braugher and Bakula, as well as Royce. Got any questions for the stars or creators? Hit me up on email or leave a suggestion below.

"Men of a Certain Age" returns to TNT with six all-new episodes beginning Wednesday, June 1, at 10 p.m.

No comments: