instagram

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spotted in New York, Part 5: Shortest Shake Shack Line I've Seen



This may be the shortest I've ever seen the line at the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park. Granted, it was 3 p.m. on a rainy afternoon -- but this may be the best that it gets.

I decided to forgo the burger and instead get some frozen custard. It was Sunday, and the flavor of the day was Red Velvet. (The "B" line, for non-hamburger and shake items, was even shorter: Just two people ahead of me.)



It was good. But honestly, I was hoping for something more than just vanilla frozen custard with pieces of red velvet cake. And luckily, I walked so much in New York that I could afford to be a bit bad.

Here's a recap from a previous Shake Shack visit in NYC (May 2009)

And here's our Rate-A-Restaurant review (May 2007)

No comments: