instagram

Thursday, January 26, 2012

99 Cents Only Store Finds: Charlie Sheen, Larry the Cable Guy... and Bruce's Yams

99 Cents Only Store

The best part of visiting a 99 Cents Only store, of course, is checking out some of the bizarre or ridiculous merchandise. Above, for example, it's Charlie Sheen's 2012 calendar, at the 99 Cents Only store. Um, winning?

A few more items that caught my eye on a recent visit:

99 Cents Only Store
So that's what Bruce is calling them now.

99 Cents Only Store
Aha, this is what happened to Shasta soda.

99 Cents Only Store
Nothing like a timely book cracking wise at John McCain's age.

99 Cents Only Store
Wow. Just wow. I can't think of something I'd want to consume less than a "Larry the Cable Guy" branded food item.

1 comment:

Dollar Store Business said...

Your blog is really amazing with all the bits and pieces of information I can share with my friends and followers. Thanks and more power!