instagram

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Evening with the Teen Wolf

Mike moderating Teen Wolf

Whatta blast I had moderating last night's "Teen Wolf" panel at the Paley Center. The cast were all in great spirits, and we had fun cracking wise about the MTV drama's upcoming season 2. Executive producer Jeff Davis gave a few hints about the new season -- someone dies (natch), the first female werewolf appears, and Allison (played by Crystal Reed) turns into a bit of a bad ass. We even found out that Derek, the newly crowned Alpha werewolf (played by Tyler Hoechlin) doesn't look as big and menacing (compared to season one's Alpha) in CGI because, well, the CGI was too expensive.

Above, that's me with series star Tyler Posey, who plays Scott, the show's Teen Wolf. And below, I moderate with the cast.

Mike moderating Teen Wolf

Here's video of me introducing the panel and cracking wise:



And here's the fan Q&A portion at the end of the panel. Still waiting for someone to post the actual panel -- when they do, I'll include it here.

No comments: