instagram

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mike at Comic-Con: Watch the 'Community,' 'Breaking Bad,' Bryan Fuller and 'Revolution' Panels Now

Community panel

Couldn't make it down to the Comic-Con? All four of the panels that I got to moderate are now online. Re-live the craziness below.



ABOVE: The long-anticipated "Community" panel, featuring Joel McHale, Yvette Nicole Brown, Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, new showrunners David Guarascio and Moses Port, veteran exec producer Russ Krasnoff and writers Megan Ganz and Andy Bobrow. I start the panel by asking the audience to help me in a little call and response: "SIX SEASONS... AND A MOVIE!" Later, I ask Guarascio and Port to tell us whether everything's going to be OK.



ABOVE: "All hail King Heisenberg!" I kick off the "Breaking Bad" panel with a salute to the dastardly alter ego of formerly mild-mannered school teacher Walter White. Executive producer Vince Gilligan, stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul and the rest of the cast joined me for the show's first-ever Comic-Con Q&A. I think they were all taken aback by the huge crowd and massive response.



ABOVE: A chat with Bryan Fuller about "Mockingbird Lane" (the "Munsters" remake) and "Hannibal." I kick things off my asking Fuller if he's crazy -- but in a good way. Later, he drops some big "Pushing Daisies" hints.



ABOVE: A quick panel with "Revolution" creator Eric Kripke and some of the show's cast, including Giancarlo Esposito and Bryan Burke. "What the F is going on?" I ask Kripke.

No comments: