instagram

Monday, November 26, 2012

MIKE ON TV: Talking Up Binge TV Viewing on G4's "Attack of the Show"



Sadly, G4's Attack of the Show will be going off the air at the end of December. There was a period of time (around 2007-2009) where I was a frequent guest on AOTS, riffing with hosts Kevin Pereira and Olivia Munn. (My favorite may be the time I got to participate in a retro show shot as if it was 1987).

But I hadn't been back in a while. So when I got a call to come appear on the show last week, I figured it would be a nice way to say goodbye to AOTS and get one last appearance in. Above, guest host John Barrowman -- yes, "Torchwood's" Captain Jack -- talks to Geek magazine's Nikki Griffin and me about what shows would be good to binge on over the holidays this year.

No comments: