instagram

Sunday, December 21, 2003

L.A. County Dares You To Buy a Home!
Just as Maria and I start to seriously consider looking for a home, the November L.A. County median home prices chart makes me want to run for cover.

Or start stripping. I hear I might make a lot of money that way. I've even come up with a persona: "Peter (you never use your real name) the School Boy." (It's my current braces.) Ladies, I only accept ten-dollar-and-up tips.

Where was I... Oh yeah, median home prices. Yikes. In our Los Feliz zip code, houses averaged $745,000 last month. (My old West Hollywood 'hood? $1.2 million. Yeah, I'll be moving back there soon.)

Anyone out there buy a home in the last six months? Did you survive? Did you have to take a job stripping? (If so, what was your nom de plume?) Franklin Avenue wants to know.

No comments: