instagram

Saturday, March 4, 2006

Four L.A. Things: Maria

Michael, Michael, Michael. Both Sha In L.A. and Celia of 5th and Spring tagged Mike for this meme but Mr. Popular passed on the second tag to me. Cause, uh you know, I'm supposed to contribute to this blog too. Here goes.

Four Jobs I’ve Had In My Life in LA:
Assistant Manager at a $5 Clothing Store
Customer Service Rep at Sears Delivery Office
Designer at Disney (BVHV and Hollywood Records)
Art Director at Rhino

Four Movies About LA I Could Watch Over And Over:
To Live and Die in LA
LA Story
The 40 Year Old Virgin (not really about LA but I love how the SF Valley is the setting)
Clueless

Four Places I’ve Lived All Over L.A. (With Food Memories From Each):
Los Feliz (Franklin Avenue) - carnitas tacos at Yuca's
Sherman Oaks - matzo ball soup at Jerry's Deli
Hollywood - chili cheese fries at Tommy's
Glendale - sausage pizza at Casa Bianca

Four LA-Themed Shows I Love(d) To Watch:
Entourage
Girlfriends
Three's Company
Six Feet Under

Four Places I Would Vacation At In LA:
Ritz Carlton Hotel in Laguna Niguel
My home, next to Mike watching what's on TiVo
Fosselman's

Four LA-Based Websites I Visit Daily:
Franklin Avenue (I have to visit our blog to catch up with what's going on in Mike's head)
Defamer
JustJenn
Superfluous Juxtaposition

Four Of My Favorite Foods Found In LA:
Beef Noodle Soup - Mandarin Deli
Lychee Ice Cream - Fosselman's
Eggplant, Feta and Sundried Tomato Sandwich - Parazzi (this is a future blog post)
Pastrami Sandwich - Langer's

Four Places In LA I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Playing peek-a-boo with Blogger Baby
Downtown Library
Having afternoon tea at the Bel-Air Hotel
Target

Tagged:
Hilary at Superfluous Juxtaposition
Santos at Third and Fairfax
Just Jenn atJustJenn

No comments: