instagram

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MIKE ON TV: Blame Conan and Jay For My Media Blitz



Sorry for the light postings this week -- it's the Television Critics Assn.'s Winter press tour in Pasadena, and for once the networks are giving us some real news.

First it was NBC's whole Jay Leno/Conan O'Brien debacle, and then yesterday Simon Cowell's I'm-leaving-American-Idol-to-start-my-own-show announcement caused quite a stir.

People keep asking me to come on to talk about the news, and being the good media whore, I'm a boy who can't say no.

Above, I talk to G4's "Attack of the Show" on Monday afternoon about Jay/Conangate.

I've also been chatting a lot with reporter Brian Rooney and the fine folks at ABC News -- check out my appearances on "Good Morning America" and "World News Tonight" here and here.

No comments: