instagram

Thursday, April 10, 2003

More Odd Dreams
Last night, I had another disturbingly vivid dream and this time, it wasn't the pastrami that did it. I think it was the chili.

I dreamt that on my way to work, I stopped by at a cafe to get something to eat. Behind the counter was this mean man that didn't have the time of day for me. I pushed forward and ordered a cup of coffee and some food (eggs and such). The order comes and there was no coffee. I proceeded to eat but went up to the counter again to ask for my coffee but nazi-counter-guy refused to give me my coffee. After eating my food sans coffee, I go back up to the counter and ask if I could pay with a credit card since I had no cash. Nazi guy yelled at me and said I had to go to the ATM to get cash. I finally left without any intention of coming back to pay for my food.

No comments: