instagram

Tuesday, April 8, 2003

Odd, odd dreams
Maria thinks it may be the yummy imported-from-New-York-from-Katz-Deli-by-Clarissa pastrami we've been wolfing down the past couple of days. Whatever the reason, we've both been experiencing some pretty vivid dreams the last two nights. And what's even more odd, we've remembered them well, down to the little details.
Two nights ago, I dreamt that I was with interviewer Martin Bashir as he went back to Michael Jackson to interview him again. We went to a small island off of Manhattan, where Michael somehow had a mansion. At one point, as we're standing behind the house, a rabid monkey jumps from the water, out of nowhere, into Michael's arms. I remember specifically moving far away from the crazy monkey.
Now, last night's dream... I was watching "Good Morning America" (yes, apparently I even watch TV in my dreams) when Diane Sawyer started talking about how she once thought she was lesbian, and that she still had lesbian feelings. If that's not odd enough, a mariachi band was playing. (Perhaps a remnant of our Boyle Heights experience). I'd like to see the dream analysts figure that one out.

No comments: