instagram

Thursday, June 5, 2003

For years, Martha Stewart was a non-entity to me. Sure, I saw the book parodies, the "Saturday Night Live" jokes and even knew of her TV show. But I really didn't pay attention. Until I met Maria, that is.
Maria is a Martha believer--and Maria eventually got me to be a believer too. After all, I'm a sucker for organizing (I alphabetize my CDs, after all), and Martha's the queen of perfect organization. And I love food--and Maria has helped feed us well thanks to Martha recipes.
I never thought I'd be here feeling like I need to defend the woman. But the L.A. Times points out that even some of her detractors are now sympathizing with her. Was Martha too easy a target? Considering things many other male CEOs have pulled off, Martha's accused of something pretty insignificant.

UPDATE: Check out her new personal site, Martha Talks.

No comments: