instagram

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Scene of the Crime
Thanks to blogmeister Marc Brown and company's new Buzznet site, you can see pics of my poor car 3SKE's fatal injury, and also take a look at photos of what happened to the evil car that hit my poor Honda Civic.

Meanwhile, I'm still pondering how to replace 3SKE. My mood seems to change depending on the time of day--and the last person I got advice from. I'm not as psyched on the pre-owned BMW idea; I just am not attracted to their looks (shallow, I know). A CRV seems too dull, although it speaks to the inner soccer mom (wait, who?) inside me (huh?). And the Golf just seems almost too easy, like I should get something more elaborate.
In other words, it's still completely up in the air.
But I gotta act soon. Insurance ran out of the rental car, which is now coming out of my own pocket. Ouch.

No comments: