instagram

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Save Our Pumpkin Smoothie

Wow-- I write a post about me and Maria spying on Schwarzie the Guv and Shriver the First Lady window shopping in Beverly Hills (scroll down), and all anyone wants to talk about is the Pumpkin Smoothie I was slurping from Jamba Juice!

Still, that's cool. It's pretty damn good. But be warned: With the holidays over, Jamba Juice is phasing the flavor out. Before it's too late, I suggest contacting them here and demanding that they keep it.

Sometimes it actually works: Yes, I wrote the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf a few years ago, asking that they bring back the White Chocolate Dream Latte, which had been yanked after a seasonal run. A few weeks later, someone from the corporate offices left a message on our home machine: They were reintroducing it! (Of course, it would have been doubly nice if they had thanked me by giving us a coupon for a free beverage, but I digress).

Should stubborn Jamba Juice refuse to unleash the pumpkin, reader Justin Levine leaves word that Robek's Juice actually boasts a far superior Pumpkin Smoothie. And yes, folks, there's a Robek's location on Franklin Avenue (at Hillhurst)!

No comments: