instagram

Monday, May 17, 2004

Wait A Minute... You Mean 'Fudge Packing' Doesn't Refer To The Workers At The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory?!

What's great about this blog is we continue to hear from all sorts of different people who make up this fine city. (Including the pervs who keep landing on this site while looking for nude shots of Sharon Tay.)

One of our readers, Chris, writes in:

Hey there, my name's Chris. I was doing some surfing and came onto Franklin Avenue. I really like your blog. I agree that LA cant be covered by just one magazine. I read the Times, but I also love LA Weekly (mostly for the crossword and stripclub coupons) and the defunct New Times.

I am doing a project for school, a lexicon at www.encyclopedia-of-sex.com. I need to get people to submit words to it and I was wondering if you could help. I was thinking about a link exchange or maybe just mention it on your site. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.


Indeed, Chris' site is one-stop shopping for any of you tired of using the same sexually explicit language over and over again. (I'm looking your way, Sue Johanson!) Recently added terms include "ballbusting," "koochie," "snowballing" and "Eiffel Tower." I'll let you visit the site to figure them out for yourself.

No comments: