instagram

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Tonight on Hawaiian Eye: Pledge Drive Time!

Ooh, my first-ever pledge drive! After several months on the air, I'm hitting my stride -- and having some fun -- with my Hawaiian Eye radio program (TONIGHT! Midnight on 88.5 KCSN!)

Several record companies are now servicing me with fresh releases -- so no, I'm not repeating the same Israel Kamakawiwo'ole or Cecilio & Kapono tracks every week. And I've been having more fun with the broadcast board, trying to make the show sound as crisp as possible.

But now comes the real test: Pledge drive time. Because "Hawaiian Eye" airs after midnight, the station bosses have said I can keep the hard sell to a minimum. So chances are, I'll probably just push it a few times and stick mostly to music. But hey, if you're looking to help keep my little show on the air, you can also pledge via KCSN's website.

No comments: