instagram

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Press Release of the Day

This one speaks for itself.

VIVID ENTERTAINMENT SIGNS LEXIE MARIE AS NEWEST VIVID GIRL

Bubbly Ex-Cheerleader and Gymnast Will Work with Men for the First Time


LOS ANGELES - (November 18, 2004) - Vivid Entertainment Group has signed 18-year-old blonde Lexie Marie, a former high school gymnast who enjoys walking around her house on her hands, as its newest Vivid Girl.

The Sacramento native -- who has been told by many that she looks a bit like Mariah Carey -- joins the world's most elite corps of adult actresses.

Lexie Marie was a mostly A-student in high school who admits to being the "bad cheerleader" who liked to party on weekends before buckling down to study for favorite courses like science.

She embarked on an adult career within weeks of her 18th birthday after traveling to Phoenix with her boyfriend to try her luck dancing at clubs. Shortly after she started dancing she was invited to pose for a pictorial in Playtime magazine. This led to signing with L.A. Direct Models, some girl-girl work in films, and ultimately an introduction to Vivid.

"I'm looking forward to my first feature with Vivid," said Lexie Marie. "I love being with really hot girls, but this will be the first time for me with men in a film. The Vivid Girls have been my role models, and now I know why - there is an air of excitement and yet lots of professionalism on the set and you don't ever feel you are just sitting around looking pretty. My boyfriend and I have watched Vivid films for some time and I love them, plus both of us really like the mandatory condom policy at Vivid."

Lexie Marie is 5'6" and weighs 115 pounds, with measurements of 34D bust/24 waist/33 hips. She enjoys water skiing and wakeboarding, loves reggae and hip-hop music, and still keeps up with her high school gymnastic routine. "You'll often see me walking around the house on my hands or doing some sort of tumbling routine," she says. "I like to keep in shape and be flexible." She makes her home in Phoenix.


(Thanks to Lisa H. -- When a fantastic press release comes across your desk, send it to mikemaria@sbcglobal.net!)

No comments: