instagram

Thursday, February 3, 2005

Brad and Jen In Crisis: Day 27


While America still mourns the Pitt/Aniston split, those oh-so-hopeless romantics at Star and US Weekly either have completely different sources... or have concocted a wacky "I Love Lucy" plan to get these two crazy kids back together.

You can see the storyline now.

Brad gets his fresh copy of Star in the mail. "Huh! Apparently Jen is fighting to get me back. Maybe I should give her a call."

Across town, Courtney Cox Arquette slips Jen the issue of US Weekly she stole earlier in the day at the shrink. "Ohmigod," Jen gasps over her Jamba Juice. "Brad's friends say he wants to reunite. But how do I feel? And can I forgive him? And is that my phone ringing?"

Brad: "Um, Jen, I've been reading up on my clips... and I think we should talk."
Jen: "Yes, yes we do. 5 p.m.? Coffee Bean?"

Cut to the Coffee Bean. Hilarity ensues as each thinks the other has come to demand they get back together.

Brad: "I had no idea, Jen, and I'm here to hear you out."
Jen: "Whaa? I thought you wanted to get back together!"
Brad: "But I was reading Star..."
Jen: "Well, according to this new copy of US Weekly..."
Brad: "I think we've been had."
Jen: "Oh, obnoxious entertainment tabloid media! You got us again!"

(Cue credits.)

No comments: