instagram

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bruddah Mike on Demand



All right, I've heard the excuses. The radio show's on too late. The reception's not good. You want to hear it at another time.

Enter Underheard.org, which compiles shows from public radio stations around the country and posts them on their website.

That means you can now stream, download or even podcast "Hawaiian Eye" whenever you want. The Thursday night show (yeah, long story, I'm back in my old slot) is immediately online by the next day, which means you can listen all week until my next one. (I've already listened to "Hawaiian Eye" at work several times -- it's nice background music while you're busy with the job.)



I somehow discovered (all right, fine, I was Googling "Hawaiian Eye" and "Bruddah Mike" and found it) Underheard.org, and was psyched to see they somehow knew about "Hawaiian Eye" and had added it to their roster of downloadable shows.

Simply go to Underheard.org, click on "shows" and scoll down to "Hawaiian Eye." I've found that streaming the show works best, particularly if you have a faster connection.

It's like Bruddah Mike, to go.

Of course, if you like your radio the old-fashioned way -- over the air -- then tune in tonight at midnight on 88.5 KCSN-FM.

No comments: