instagram

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ice Blendeds Finally Come to Glendale



For some reason, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has avoided Glendale in its expansion plans. Los Feliz, Burbank, Pasadena -- the 'Bean can be found it neighboring 'hoods, but not in our fair city. I even wrote to their corporate headquarters last year, complaining about the oversight. Here was the response:

Thank you for your feedback about not having a store in the Glendale area. I am a resident of Echo Park, and I do a lot of my errands in Glendale, and I am always frustrated to find that there is no where for me to get my Ice Blended too! Please do know that we have received quite a lot of feedback regarding this area, quite a bit from me directly, and we are hoping to have a location open near the Glendale Community College by the end of the summer; with another location closer to the Galleria, by the end of next year.

Katie Mackin
Customer Relations Representative
International Coffee & Tea, LLC
dba The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®

It's finally happening, The Glendale Community College location has been open for a few months now (although, too far away for us) and today I finally spotted it: The first true Coffee Bean branch. Located on Glendale Blvd. Ave. in a strip mall across the street from the Barnes & Noble. Let the White Chocolate Lattes begin.

No comments: