instagram

Thursday, February 23, 2006

TV Log Jam



Olympic Figure Skating vs. "Dancing with the Stars" Semi-Finale vs. "American Idol" vs. "Survivor": It's gonna be a big night of TV. Diane Gordon, who always sums up things nicely on her "The Surf Report" e-mail, weighs in:

Here's tonight's lineup - what do you think? What will you watch?

ABC: Dancing with the Stars 2 (2-hour), Primetime Live
The big DANCING finale is Sunday night and the top 3 pairs dance til the death tonight. It's down to Stacy "Longlegs" Keibler, Jerry "Shouldn't a man so smooth on a football field dance better?" Rice and Drew "Wish I Was As Hot As My Brother Nick" Lachey.

CBS: Survivor: Panama, CSI (R), Without A Trace (R)
I haven't been watching SURVIVOR this season. And I don't miss it. However, I'm psyched for AMAZING RACE this coming Tuesday 2/28 night!

NBC: Winter Olympics: Day 14 (Special)
The Winter Olympics main event, women's figure skating is tonight.

FOX: American Idol 5 (Results show), Skating with Celebrities (Special Repeat)
I finally watched IDOL this week so I could see the finalists. 17 year old Paris Bennett knocked me out; the girl has that magical quality known as IT! Ace Young is this year's Constantine but even more sellable and appealing after someone gives him a decent haircut. Bless Bucky Convington for keeping the south alive in the contest but he sounds like Boomhauer from KING OF THE HILL -- I can't understand a word the guy says. And whatever makeover they give him - he ain't gonna look like an American Idol. If you handed him to Clive Davis to produce, Clive would just laugh. I like Elliott's voice but the jarhead look is off-putting - but then that's something a makeover can take care of. The other guys did not impress; there are a lot of bad lounge singers in that group.

WB: Movie: Just Married

UPN: Everybody Hates Chris (R), Love Inc. (R), Eve (R), Cuts (R)

1 comment:

Buy FFXIV Gil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.