instagram

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Best Personalized Spam Ever!



The overseas spam bots were working overtime for this gem. Just plug in my name and "job field" from some database somewhere, and voila! A personalized piece of spam:

Respected Michael Schneider Sir,

This is with reference to your article published in the Website of Your Organisation.

I was very much carried away and highly impressed by the information provided and the linguistic & presentation richness, the seam-less, perfect flow of data in Your article .

Your Professional Excellence and Research Expertise in the field of Media and Television Distribution only made me to write this mail to You.

I am representing a company called "Mediatech Solutions Limited", an ISO 9001: 2000 certified Television Software Production Company, from India. We are into the service of Providing Quality Television Software to the leading broadcasting Companies, in the form of Films, Movies, Documentaries, Family Dramas etc.

We are working on a New Project to serve International Television Companies, regarding which, this mail has been sent to You, Sir.

I'm often lauded for my "linguistic and presentation richness," and I'm glad to see the India-based spam bot agrees!

No comments: