instagram

Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's Not Quite "I Love L.A.," But It's a Start



Not quite ready to profess your love for our fine town? Thrillist points to the I [Stomach] L.A. shirt as one way to show that you still don't quite get your adopted home... but you're trying.

Thankfully, the I Stomach shirt folks are equal opportunity offenders: They also sell a "I [Stomach] N.Y." shirt as well. From their website:

What’s that? You don’t “heart” hanging out in your car for hours on the 10 and/or 405 and/or 101? Or you don’t “heart” paying $1500 for your crappy studio in Murray Hill? Or maybe you’re not “hearting” that one homeless guy who yells horrible things at you when you walk by in the morning? We here at Twee Shirts™ know and want to say, “Hey, it’s OK to just stomach your city sometimes!”. And at least now, when you’re sitting in traffic or writing the rent check, you can be wearing an adorable, printed American Apparel t-shirt that expresses that feeling!

Coming soon, again as equal opportunity shirts: "I [Smell] Vernon" and "I [Smell] Jersey."

No comments: