instagram

Monday, August 27, 2007

As the Fall Season Approaches, It's Not Hard to Download a Pilot Online



Of course, some fans have uploaded many of the shows themselves -- pilots aren't hard to come by these days, afterall. But others still wonder whether the networks have anything to do with it.

There's no proof they are -- and even though I seem pretty convinced they are in this video (I kinda get a little flip here), I think the bigger issue is they seem to be casting a blind eye for now to the existence of pilots readily available online. The nets are also making many pilots (such as Fox's "K-Ville" available for streaming online, blurring the line. Anything in order to help spread word and buzz, afterall.

Here I am, discussing it with KNBC -- which reps the first time Franklin Avenue has ever been mentioned in one of my TV appearances. (I discussed the same topic on G4 earlier -- see here -- which is what inspired KNBC to do their own piece.)

No comments: