instagram

Monday, September 24, 2007

There's A Party On My Telly (So Yummy!)



It's going to be an awesome week. Why, you ask? Finally, Nick Jr.'s "Yo Gabba Gabba" is back with more new episodes!

I know, it's strange that I'm more excited about the show than the actual toddler in our household. I seem to be the one who pushes to watch the show, as Blogger Toddler is already starting to move his interest on to other programs (like PBS' "Super Why").

My name is Mike. I like to dance.

Yes, I'm obsessed. But hey, that's come from watching the addictive eight episodes that have already aired over and over again. I'm proud to say that Evan is getting an education on pop/punk from artists like the Aquabats and the Aggrolites by watching the show.

Can we dance? Let's do it -- Break it down! Here's the rundown on this week's episodes. Set your TiVo:

• Monday, 9/24 'Move' featuring Tony Hawk
• Tuesday, 9/25 'Greetings' featuring the Wolffgramms
• Wednesday, 9/26 'Together' featuring Nikki Flores
• Thursday, 9/27 'Scary' featuring Leslie Hall

Meanwhile, online, the production blog Yo Blogga Blogga has some interesting behind-the-scenes details about the show -- including a timeline on Foofa's evolution. And Wikipedia has an updated episodic guide on its Yo Gabba Gabba page.

I'm so happy, I could dance!

No comments: