instagram

Monday, October 29, 2007

Break Me Off a Piece of That "Office" Gag



Last week's episode of "The Office" (awesome, as always) featured a running gag in which office dolt Andy (Ed Helms, above) couldn't remember how the old commercial jingle "Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that..." went.

Apple Sauce? Grey Poupon? Driven mad, Andy finally settles on "Fancy Feast."

Of course, the joke's funny, because everyone knows it's "Kit-Kat Bar," right?

Apparently not. I've noticed quite a few people hitting Franklin Avenue this weekend, Googling the words "Break me off a piece of that."

So I checked it out on Google myself, and discovered why: Strangely enough, Franklin Avenue is fourth on the list, and the first to actually mention Kit-Kats (this post, about our love for obscure Kit-Kat flavors).

No comments: