instagram

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Maria's Thursday Three


1. Goldfish Love: When feeling sick and achy all over, Goldfish pretzels have a way of making me better. They're the equivalent of soda crackers, I suppose, but Goldfish pretzels are the better way to go. Combine them with cheddar cheese sticks (toddler food, I know).

2. Raul's Blog Love: Raul has been counting down his ten favorite songs for 2007. He's turned me on to the group the National (where have I been?)-- at #3 right now, I can't wait to see what his choice is for #1.

[Mike notes: Apparently Maria hasn't listened to my 2004 Choice Cuts compilation!]

3. iShuffle Love: Collectively, we have an iPod classic, a nano and a shuffle -- but my weapon of choice when going to the gym is the shuffle. I just clip this invention the size of a matchbook to my shirt while struggling on the elliptical machine, my very own mixed tape in a teeny tiny silver rectangle.

No comments: