instagram

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Maria's Thursday Three


(Flickr pic by lushlulu.)

1. Hazelnut Latte: My new favorite drink at The Coffee Bean is their Hazelnut Latte -- that hazelnut flavor combined with the powdered vanilla is such a delicious combination perfect for a rainy, cold day.

2. Whole Foods Bulk: My pal Andrea has turned me into the section at Whole Foods that I usually ignore, bulk food. They have a huge selection and I was surprised when my total for some oats and popcorn kernels came to 98 cents. A trip to Whole Foods for under a dollar? I couldn't believe it either.

3. Amazing Race: Hilary's faves (and Huntington Beach locals) TK and Rachel won but found myself strangely rooting for Ron and Christina. They had matured and come together as a team toward the end with no more arguments and hernia complaints. Their non-win reflects the heart of "Amazing Race": The reason for the show's success is not just about the race, it's about the relationships. I'm fine with TK and Rachel's win-- that trivia challenge in the end was mighty hard and Rachel pulled through nicely.

No comments: