instagram

Monday, January 28, 2008

OK, I'm On Facebook. Now What?



I finally succumbed to peer pressure and joined Facebook over the holiday. And quickly became addicted to it: Finding friends, looking at others' friends lists, looking at their friend lists, etc. There seemed to be an unending list of people to "add" as contacts.

But that seems to be coming to an end, as now most requests are of the "so and so took a movie quiz. Does your score match theirs?" variety. Yeah, it's fun to update my status... but where does it go from here?

In the meantime, I got so hooked on the site (and again, I know, I'm a year late to this, sorry) that I even started a group. If you're an L.A. blogger on Facebook, be sure to add "Blog-LA-Sphere" to your list of groups. And where does that go from here? I guess we'll see...

No comments: