instagram

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Bloggest Loser Loses



Well, I'm sad to report that the Bloggest Loser has gone the way of most New Years resolutions. It started out strong, but by February started to fizzle out. We held on for a few more weeks beyond that... but now that just about everyone has dropped out, it's time to call it a day.

No one reached their goals, but some folks lost a nice amount of weight. The Bloggest Losers:

Ashley lost 7 pounds, going from 155 to 148.
Bob lost 9 pounds, going from 226 to 217.
Don at one point lost 8 pounds, but put a few back on; last I heard, he was at 228.
Will lost 9 pounds, from 225 to 216.
I lost 7 pounds, from 180 to 173.

The goal, of course, is to not put that weight back on; and ideally, I'd like to keep losing. But I think it's time to shut the door on this year's Bloggest Loser. Until next time, America.

(Logo via BloggestLoser.Blogsome.com)

No comments: