instagram

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maria's Thursday Three: Breakfast, the Olympics and Decals





1. Perfect Breakfast: Lately, we've been into this yogurt and granola mix for breakfast. It's a Trader Joe's combo: The market's French Village Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt, with its "Granola & the 3 Berries" mix (honey sweetend whole grain oats and whole grain wheat, wih freeze-dried raspberries, blueberrys and strawberries). It's so easy to prepare and best of all, Evan loves it.



2. Olympic Fever: Yes, we have it and as the Summer Games end, I'd like to direct you to Jenny's site, ljcfyi.com. Jenny's currently in Beijing and blogging all about it. I've read her blog for years and got excited when the company she works for sent her there to write all about it. (Pic by ljcfyi.)



3. Wall Decals: We're thinking of re-doing Evan's room and I ambitiously told Mike that I would paint some wall graphics on the wall. He correctly doubted me, 'cause I never have time for anything like that, but then I was trolling Design Sponge the other night (I make time for trolling) and saw these wall decals, my problems were solved. Trains or cars would be perfect for the room but since they have none, Evan may have to settle for the airplane.

No comments: