instagram

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Maria's Thursday Three: Fonts, Online Shops and an Atwater Boutique


1. Obamabats: Forget about Gotham, Obama's font of choice for his political campaign. Designer Jeff Domke created this collection of Obama dingbats in honor of the president-elect. Available for download and use free-of-charge. I like free.


2. Frecklewonder: I wish I can fit into this dress, featured in Frecklewonder's online shop. Seriously, this lady has an eye for fashion and vintage is her game. And the prices? Far too good to be true.


3. Amelia Fitzwater: I kinda want to keep this store to myself, tucked away among beauty salons and gallery spaces along Glendale Blvd. in Atwater Village. The assortment of cards, jewelry, books, accessories and everything else is top notch.

No comments: